Starbucks K-Cup Coffee Pods
Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they’ll burst into flames. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony.
This is Starbucks French Roast coffee, and you can’t roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness. Nestlé uses Starbucks trademarks under license.
- STARBUCKS FRENCH ROAST COFFEE—With notes of dark caramel and sweet smoke, the intense and roasty flavor of Starbucks French Roast coffee is as dark as our dark roasts get
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—Whether you like black coffee or adding personal touches of inspiration, like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions, Starbucks is the perfect everyday coffee you can make your own
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
- Dark Roast Coffee—French Roast for Keurig Brewers—100% Arabica—4 boxes (96 pods total)